ManoucheDrome Trio were created on June 2014 and they are inspired by Django Reinhardt’s music. They have been playing jazz manouche since 2011, when they had their first experience with gypsy jazz music at Samois-Sur-Seine Django Festival, in France, where is the place that Django lived. The environment of Samois and the musicians they met was the main motivation to play gypsy jazz.
Some places that ManoucheDrome Trio have performed until now are Dunkel , Athinai Bistro , Old Boy bar, Life Jazzy Bar, Xitirio Art Theatre Café, JazzPoint, Ginger Ale , Politai Café and Kafeneio Akadimias Platonos. They have also participated in the Petit Paris d’Athens Festival and at Django Festival of Athens.
On September 2014 , they started to record their first album and they are planning to publish it in the end of November 2014.
ManoucheDrome Trio aim to approach this kind of music with their own way and try to make it popular to Greek audience. Their repertoire includes the styles of bossa nova , bolero , valse and swing. Also, their gigs are flavored with other musicians’ participations.
01. Thinking of You (Demetrio Psallidas) 03:39
feat. Alexis Stenakis (Clarinet)
02. A Song To Say Thank You (Alexis Stenakis) 04:39
03. Distant (Demetrio Psallidas) 02:51
feat. Dimitris Aggelakis (Vibraphone)
04. There (Demetrio Psallidas) 05:30
feat. Andreas Polyzogopoulos (Trumpet)
05. Expectations (Demetrio Psallidas) 04:37
feat. Alina Sapranidou (Accordion) & Giannis Limperis (Flamenco Guitar)
06. Elves Dance – Alternate Take (Demetrio Psallidas) 02:25
feat. Alina Sapranidou (Accordion)
07. Egkefalo (Demetrio Psallidas) 04:38
feat. Michalis Katachanas (Viola) & Alexis Stenakis (Piano)
08. What Is Left (Demetrio Psallidas) 03:11
feat. Alexis Stenakis (Rhodes Piano)
Elena Malamou, guitar
Dimitris Psallidas, guitar
Dimitris Partsaklos, uprightbass
|Info||74 mb.||MP3, 320 kbps|
- - Tienes que estar registrado para ver los enlaces -
- - You have to be registered to see the links -